Wednesday, August 10, 2016

EMAIL: WEEK 2 - MTC, District Leader & Costco Pizza


WEEK 2   August 10th 2016
(unedited:)



Hey everyone!

Lots and lots have happended this week!
Sunday i got called to be the district leader for our district until we leave the MTC. I felt kinda overwhelmed by the calling but i know that God has a plan for me and i know he gave me certain gifts so i need to use them to help others. Monday was a sad day, one of our elders that we gave a blessing to last week went home... He was having a really hard time with being homesick. My companion and i offered to bring the lone elder into ours and make it a tres-companionship. Its been really hard for him, he struggles with severe depression and every other day me and my companion have to go wait for him during his doctors apt. I really hope that he will be ok. We all care and love him and only want the best. Tuesday was packed full of awesome stuff. WE HAD A PIZZA NIGHT! WHAT WHAT!!!! Haha it was awesome and even better....It was Costco Pizza! I didnt even know that they had a costco down here! Oh and side not i recived a awesome package with like a million packages of Oreos... I guess you could say that the rest of my district was super jelly. For the tuesday night devotional we got to see a live broadcast from Provo and Neil L. Anderson spoke. It was awesome! He talked about how missions arent complicated things but they can be hard and with the lords help anything is possible. Lots of things were said that just strenghthed my faith and testimony. Today we had the privilige of going to the temple and doing a endowment session. WOW.... Quite an experience. we all had to wear headphones for the translation. Youd be supprised how much longer it takes in spanish than in english! Temples are so incredible! The spirit was so strong! I love all you so much! thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, they help me so much!

P.S. im trying to type on a spanish keyboard so sorry for the broken writing haha


With lots of love!
Elder Marz

yes put more water in the fish tank. 

If you can send this out but before can you check the spelling and stuff like that. i have one hour to type and my fat fingers cant type that fast, also i couldnt care less about caps lock aha. 

love you Lots!!! Send me some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment