Wednesday, August 24, 2016

EMAIL : WEEK 4 MTC - Ukulele and Haircut




(partially edited) 

Hey everyone! 



This week has gone by so fast! Its crazy to think that next week is my last week here at the mtc!
Sunday was great! We had some really spiritual moments during all the meetings. I told you guys that the talks are chossen by random on sunday, well no one in our district has been asked to give a talk so we are all betting that this next sunday most of us will have to give talks. I only say this cause this next sunday is our last sunday to give talks since our last sunday is a fast sunday. Everyone in our district is getting along so well. All of our companonships get along really well. I actully found out a couple cool things this week. Theres a elder in my district who lived in aunt Dianes ward. His name is Elder Sam Johnson and his dad is good friends with Dave. 

My companion brought his ukelele with him to the MTC so every night before we go to bed we sing a few hyms, write in our journals, and lately we have been writing some pretty awesome poems haha. My companion says i dont have to skills for writing poems, his says its because i try and make up words and try to make words ryhm haha.

Being a District Leader has been pretty fun. I just have to make sure everyone is doing what theyre suppose to and to make sure we are focused. Everyday i make sure that we get started with a little devotonal. On sundays i have a meeting with our whole zone and our branch pres and we talk about how our districts are doing, things we are having a good time with and things that we are struggling with. So far our district has had almost no problems at all. We are all focused and determind to learn all we can in the MTC so that when we get out into the field we are all ready.


It still rains everyday here. Its kinda awesome cause it makes everything cool off. Still getting gainz if you were wondering haha. The food here hasnt gotten any better but we have figured out how to stay safe with what we eat. Last night was pizza night and boy were we excited for that! I had a ton of pizza and i wish i didnt cause i didnt feel very good but after a few hours i was fine. One of my companions on the other hand got really sick last night and basicly slept in the bathroom all night cause he had to be by the tolet. This morning he was still super sick so i decided to get a few more elders from my district and we gave him a blessing. We took him to the doctors earlier today and the doctor said that theres a stomach flu going around and that this morning alone he has met with 14 patients because of it. Hope my companion will get better soon! I also got a haircut today, it was kinda sad to say goodbye to my hair. Other than that nothing else is happening. 

Everything is going so great, I feel so great and comfortable here. I have my hard days but all i know is there needs to be opposition in all things and i can find strength from the spirit;)

Love you all, miss ya tons! Hope all continues to go well!
Love Elder Marz

 Oh and i dont know if you know about the missionary mail. Its like you type a letter and they print it off here and give it to me. could you send me a list of fam and friends bdays ...Oh and send me pictures, I want some physical pictures of the fam, friends, the dog's my fish, ...  (pretty please!) etc...
Thank you, Love you lots


!

No comments:

Post a Comment