Tuesday, December 20, 2016

EMAIL: Week 20 - "Baptism, Spiritually Fed & Spanish Fireside"


WRITTEN Dec 12th, 2016

Hey Families!

I'm doing super awesome week and I have just been spiritually fed over and over!
Pretty much this whole week was preparing for yesterday! We had a baptism yesterday!
We've been waiting for them to get married but they were waiting on some things and finally something happened and they got married on Saturday and Santos (the only non-member in the fam) got baptized on Sunday. We knew it was gonna happen it was just a matter of time but I'm super happy that I was given the opportunity to baptize Santos. Such a prepared guy. Has an awesome testimony and is going to affect this ward here in such a good way.

Other than the baptism on Sunday we were at the wedding on Saturday night and I needed to prepare a talk for church. My fist talk in sacrament meeting all in Spanish so that was quite an experience but it went really smoothly and it turns out I know and use a lot more Spanish than I thought I did! And after the talk and the baptism we had the Spanish fireside in Newark (like 30min away) till the rest of the night. I got to see elder Davis. It's always great when I get to see him. He's such a dork but I love him so much! I hope we get to be companions! I feel like every time I see him he gives me a pickmeup. Lots and lots of fun things that happened this week and even more fun stuff is planed for this week. 

Sorry it's not a whole lot but it was a super awesome week and we're trying to find more people to bring to the gospel. 

I can't wait for Christmas! What time(s) were you guys thinking for FaceTime/Skype? 

Thanks for all your prayers!

Love,
Elder Marz









No comments:

Post a Comment