Tuesday, December 20, 2016

EMAIL: Week 21 - "Snow and Excited for Christmas"


WRITTEN Dec 19th, 2016





This week has been really good. We had breakfast as a zone at the mission home with the Taggart's. It was super fun. We also had the all mission conference in Morristown with the whole mission. Got to hang around elder Davis like all day, it was way fun. He's such a goof, I love him. 

I can't wait for Christmas! I got to break out the boots this week! They're perfect! Super comfy and warm! 
For Christmas we don't have a lot planned. I have two 40min FaceTime calls and we have a hour of church and then we have lunch at a members house.

I don't have a ton of time to write today. We've been playing a lot of ball but I can give you a better update on Sunday.
I can't wait for Sunday it's going to be so fun! 

Send me some pictures please! 


Love,
Elder Marz



















No comments:

Post a Comment