Sunday, August 20, 2017

EMAIL: Week 31 - Last Week in Jersey City


WEEK 31 

WRITTEN : 2/27/17

Hey mamma,

Yes I went by to pick it up today. Why did they send me another card?
Tell grandma and grandpa thank you for me!

The new area is good. It's waaaaay different than my last one. First is because it's huge, the other day we drove and hour to an appointment. Second is because it's deep in the woods with tons and tons of trees, creeks, rivers, ponds, and lakes so now I really want to go fishing haha. 
My new comp is pretty cool. It's been kinda hard to work with him. We get along just fine it's just that he physically can't work fast. In my last area in the city I was constantly doing something and working really fast and I did that for 6 months and then I get to this area and I have to learn to work with a new companion who is leading out an area for the first time and physically can't work fast. He is incredibly smart and intelligent but he can't function fast and he gets very distracted and he gives up with very little pressure. I know it feels like I'm just pointing out the bad but it's just hard to change new area and comp. I love the kid though, I'll turn on music and he'll just randomly start singing super loud haha.

I got to say goodbye to elder Jordan before he went home. It was pretty sad. I'm going to miss talking to that guy. He gave me his bag as a parting gift. Just to let you know, I loved his bag and now I have it with me:) it was easy saying goodbye to elder Johnson.

The apartment is good. It's a bit small and not really made for bigger taller guys like me haha. It's a really safe area but I don't think that we actually have a mail Box? But I do think I we receive packages so that's good.

Everything has been good this week. First saying goodbye to all the jersey city members and then packing up all my stuff. I had to buy some vacuum bags because I have accumulated quite a bit in jersey city.
Then the majority of the week we were trying by potentials and we went to service and helped build a home. Met some of the members in the ward stuff like that. Not a whole lot.
Looking forward to next week.
Love you soon Much!
Love,
Elder Marz









No comments:

Post a Comment