Wednesday, August 30, 2017

EMAIL: Week 42 - District Leader

WRITTEN 5/15/17

Sorry first of all but this email will be really short. Having my pday last Saturday kinda messed up everything up soo I didn't really do the day-to-day thing. This one. I'll just give you an update on a few things: 
• Omar didn't get baptized :( we have to move it up to the 28th because he hasn't stayed in church for longer than sacrament. We're working on that👌
• It was super awesome to talk to you guys on Sunday! Man time flies tooo fast! The next one won't be until Christmas but it will be here faster than you know!
• We had transfer calls last night and it turns out that elder Brooks and I will be staying. Actually we were the only companionship in zone 1 out 12 areas that didn't move or change.
• I'm going to be a district leader this transfer!

Well this week has been awesome and I'm looking forward for a new transfer with Elder Books, we are going to kill it!
 
Have an amazing week!

Next weeks letter will be better!

Love,
Elder Marz





No comments:

Post a Comment